> Guide A/S > Guide A/S

Guide A/S

Guide A/S

Guide A/S

FAQ [Frequently Asked Questions and Answers]

페이지 정보

작성자 최고관리자 댓글 0건 조회 3,637회 작성일 19-04-10 17:47

본문

Q1. The water bill is high because the meter rotates too quickly.
Let me tell you first that it is not a 99% water meter problem. Most of the time, water is leaking from the plumbing inside the house.
When checking the meter without using water after closing the direct water valve right next to the meter
If the meter does not spin, water is leaking from the pipe. You can call a leak detection company and fix it.
Also, if it is frozen, a minute leak may occur, so check if it is frozen.
If water is flowing, the meter is leaking and should be replaced as soon as possible.

Q2. The counter [number] does not go up.
First of all, you need to make sure it is running horizontally.
If the water meter is installed upside down or installed vertically, pressure is added by gravity.
My armor set is broken.
In addition, it is necessary to check whether rusty water is introduced or other water [groundwater, wastewater] other than the tap water where foreign substances get stuck.

Q3. The separate needle in the meter does not even use water, but it goes forward and backward. is this a leak??
This is a symptom that usually occurs in apartments and is caused by air pressure in the pipe.
If you periodically bleed the air every month with the vertical pump on the roof of the apartment, the phenomenon will disappear.
We inform you that there is no major problem in using the meter and it is normal. Why go back and forth
It is a symptom that the flow rate in the meter is slightly fluttering back and forth as the air is pushed back and forth each time the water is used and not used once the air enters the pipe.
There is no leak, so don't worry.

Q4. The meter turns upside down. Isn't this bad?
The meter rotates upside down when it is installed in the opposite direction to the 99% water flow.
If you look at the wings on both sides of the meter, there is an arrow mark, so you need to install it in the same direction as the water flows.

Q4-2. If so, will it work properly if I reinstall it?
It will work normally, but there is a high probability of failure, so it is better to replace it with a new one.
Also, please note the counter number in advance as there may be confusion about the water bill when the counter is used.

Q5. Even though I installed it properly, it goes backwards. The counter doesn't move.
If the installation is installed vertically instead of horizontally or at an angle, counter stoppage or reverse counting due to slipping may occur.
We do not compensate for the phenomenon caused by incorrect installation.

Q6. How long is the warranty period or A/S period?
1 year from the date of purchase, 1 year from the date of manufacture [item number] if there is no document [receipt or invoice] to prove it.
After one year, it must be replaced.

Q7. Can it be repaired?
It is a product that comes out sealed after seeing the black, so it cannot be repaired like a home appliance.
We will replace the product free of charge.

Q8. Water pressure is too weak Is it a pressure reducing valve problem?
If the water pressure in the bathroom and kitchen is weak in the house, it is a pressure reducing valve problem, but the kitchen is normal.
If there is a problem with only the toilet or partial water pressure, it is because foreign substances are caught in the trapping net at each water outlet [washbasin, washbasin].
The water comes out weak. If you use a spanner or bench to clean the trapping net at the exit, the water pressure will return to normal.

Q9. The water pressure in the toilet is too weak.
Due to water shortage countries, the amount of water in the toilet tank is legally lowered, and the water pressure is lower than in the past.
If all the water pressures are not low as above, it is because the level of water in the water tank inside the toilet is low.
Adjust the water level with a professional, and there is a trap in the lake that connects to the toilet, so it is better to clean it.
The cleaner the catch, the faster the water will fill.​

Q10. Water is forming on the meter. Is it a leak?
Usually, when it comes to meter leaks, there are clear traces of water flowing outward and stains along the waterway. In this case, it is a leak.
Are there any water droplets on the pipe section other than the meter, that is, overall?
If there are water droplets all over, this is condensation.
When we take cool water outside, the water vapor condenses into water droplets, so when we drink water, water gets on our hands.
That's exactly what it is. It's not a meter problem.

Q11. Water is filling up the meter
Do you have a product with a lid? As an eco-friendly water meter baggap/wet product
When water passes through the meter, it rises up to the top of the instrument panel and passes through it. If you don't use water
The water that came up again is draining. you are very normal
As I always say, only the leaking phenomenon of water leaking to the outside is a bad meter.​

Q12, Do you also use groundwater or industrial wastewater?
No, we only sell water meters. For underground water or industrial use, search for an industrial water meter.
Please note that compensation is not provided when purchasing and using our meter for underground water use.

Q13, What is the maximum pressure of the water meter?
The average weight is 6-8 kg, and the maximum weight is 10 kg.

Q14, Can I adjust the pressure reducing valve pressure?
If it is done by an individual, there is a high probability of malfunction, so please do it with a professional.
Pressure control method (based on 1 rotation)
dhp302 (nut type) Clockwise = 1.4kg increase
dhp306 (dial) clockwise = 0.7kg increase​

Q15. Due to a meter problem, I replaced the meter with my own money. Can I claim labor costs by requesting a receipt?
Even if there is any proof of the replacement at a private company with private expense before the AS application to us
We cannot compensate you. To put it simply, your phone is broken.
It is the same as the process where you cannot claim the receipt for the private repair to the head office (Samsung, Apple, etc.) after entrusting it to a private repair shop.
Also, we are a manufacturer and we are not responsible for the facilities.
In the event of a meter problem, we replace the water meter in relation to quality assurance.
Please be sure to apply for AS before private repair.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

DAEHAN METER TECH CO.,LTD.   DAEHAN METER TECH CO.,LTD. | CEO : Kim Seok Tae | Business Registration Number : 374-87-00649
Address : 100, Golden Road 89, Yangchon-eup, Gimpo City, Gyeonggi-do
Tel : 82-31-988-0658 | Fax : 82-31-988-0670 | E-mail : dh00125@naver.com [admin]
Copyright (c) DAEHAN METER TECH CO.,LTD. All right reserved.